JWPCreers Wealth Management
- We recognise that your business and private financial lives are closely linked so we offer a comprehensive financial planning service through our sister business, JWPCreers Wealth Management.
- Our adviser, Julie Routledge DipPFS will look at the big picture of your life and adapt our approach to your needs, whether you are in business as a sole trader, in a partnership or a company, as well as your individual and family circumstances.
What we can offer you
- Advice on all forms of protection insurance including life assurance, critical illness, replacement income, keyman, partnership and share protection.
- Advice on tax-efficient savings for the longer term, for regular contributions and larger lump sums, including ISAs, open ended investment companies, unit trusts, investment bonds, maximum investment plans and share portfolios.
- Advice on pensions, including stakeholder, personal pensions, self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs), grouped personal pensions and small self administered pension schemes (SSASs).
How this will benefit you
- Whatever your short-term and longer term financial goals may be, our expert advice can help you to manage your wealth more effectively and achieve your objectives.
What does this mean to you?
- Making your money work harder for you will help you to give your family financial stability and to take life a little easier in the future.
Please click to view our Wealth Management adviser page.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions contact:
JWPCreers Wealth Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
JWPCreers Wealth Management Limited are registered in England and Wales - registration number 5919866. Registered address is: Foss Islands House, Foss Islands Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO31 7UJ.
Back to JWPCreers specialist sectors
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact JWPCreers in Selby and York.