- Effective tax planning is a valuable tool in protecting and maximising the wealth for which you work so hard.
- Our in-depth tax knowledge and experience allows us to explore all aspects of your business and personal circumstances, which are closely linked, to make sure we understand your current and future goals.
- Then we will work with you to maximise the options available within the tax regime and minimise your liabilities to ensure the best outcome for you, your business and your family.
- We also offer tax planning advice to private individuals and are able to advise on managing Trusts.
What we can offer you
- Experienced tax professionals, with a sound understanding of all aspects of tax legislation that is reinforced by regular training and updates.
- Advice on all aspects of tax planning, including capital allowances, capital gains tax, corporation tax, income tax, trusts and inheritance tax and research and development tax credits.
- Help and advice given clearly and simply, for your benefit.
How this will benefit you
- Maximising exemptions and reliefs, in order to reduce taxation liabilities.
- Widening share ownership in unquoted companies with tax deductions for the employing company.
- Structuring business sales in a tax efficient way and avoiding the pitfalls on termination payments.
- Structuring the organisation in a tax efficient way.
- Maximising the availability of plant and machinery capital allowances.
- You will be working with tax specialists whose focus is to make your business and private life as tax-efficient as possible.
What does this mean to you?
- Absolute confidence that responsibility for your business tax is in safe hands, deadlines are met and potential savings are identified, resulting in a reduction of stress on your part.
- You will be able to maximise your tax savings to reinvest in your business and provide future financial security for your family.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions contact:
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact JWPCreers LLP in Selby and York.