- You need to pay your staff but staying compliant with ever-changing payroll and tax regulations can be a drain on in-house time and resources that could be used more profitably elsewhere.
- Outsourcing your payroll to our professional team will give you a high quality, competitively priced service that is always up to date on legislative changes.
- We offer fast, flexible, secure services with fees tailored to suit your business needs.
What we can offer you
- A dedicated team of payroll and taxation specialists keen to offer regular contact and telephone support.
- Payroll processing using Sage software away from your own premises.
- Production of payslips and summary reports.
- Preparation of forms, including P45s and P60s.
- Dealing with queries from external agencies, including HM Revenue & Customs.
- Completion of all year end procedures, including on-line submission of P35s and P14s.
- Easily integrated tax planning advice for you and your employees, including the accurate production of all tax year end documentation and Revenue returns.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest employee legislation, such as Statutory Maternity and Sick Pay, the Working Families Tax Credit and the Repayment of Student Loans.
- Direct payment to your employees’ bank or building society by bank transfer and fully itemised payslips.
- Complete payroll analysis by department produced by the latest payroll software.
- Assistance with PAYE visits.
- Detailed breakdown of prices for payroll processing.
How this will benefit you
- Outsourcing your payroll means you do not pay any in-house costs.
- Our payroll team are experts in their field and understand the commercial and technical requirements of your business.
- Our service is on time and accurate.
- Our team is always resourced so you can be assured of a committed payroll service for your business.
What does this mean to you?
- You can be sure that your staff are paid on time and correctly and that you stay compliant with all the relevant regulations.
- More time to focus on the development of your business and the needs of your customers.
- Complete confidentiality for you and your employees.
- Confidence in the knowledge that changes in employee legislation are being adhered to.
- As Chartered Accountants we have a greater understanding of your overall business needs than a payroll bureau will have.
- Happier and more efficient employees.
- Peace of mind.
Construction Industry Scheme
CIS administration has changed from April 2007. Contractors must now comply with new rules or they could lose their gross payment certificate and suffer financial penalties every month.
What we can offer you
- Processing of weekly CIS payments
- Verification of new subcontractors
- Production of monthly Pay & Deduction Statements
- Production and on-line filing of Monthly Returns
If you would like to find out more or have any questions contact: