We provide a fast, efficient, confidential outsourced service as a cost-effective alternative to dealing with your payroll in-house. Our flexible service is used by clients of all sizes, with payrolls ranging from one director to more than 1,000 employees and with our support, you’ll have more time to concentrate on running and building your business.
Our professional payroll team will ensure you stay compliant with ongoing legislative changes, including annual PAYE and national insurance contribution rates and limits.
Using Sage 50 Payroll software, we report Real Time Information accurately and within required time limits. The services we offer include:
- printed or emailed payslips
- payment summary reports
- department analyses
- payments made directly to employees’ bank accounts via Bacstel-IP
- forms P45
- end of year forms P60
- statutory payments including Statutory Sick Pay and Statutory Maternity, Paternity or Adoption Pay SP
- court orders and council tax attachment order deductions
- childcare voucher provisions
- salary sacrifices
We also process Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) payments, including:
- preparing monthly returns for HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), detailing every subcontractor used or making a nil return if none have been used
- verifying new subcontractors with HMRC to ascertain whether you should pay them gross or net and how much tax you should deduct from payments
- preparing monthly payment confirmations for your subcontractors, detailing payments and tax deductions
Following the introduction of the government’s automatic enrolment initiative – under which every employer will eventually be required to automatically enrol eligible workers into qualifying workplace pension schemes – we have invested in a software module that allows us to administer pension schemes, whether this is provided through private pension firms or government led initiatives.
It is never too early to start seeking advice on your auto-enrolment options, and preparing for the costs and administration involved, to ensure that everything goes to plan when your start date arrives. Our payroll department has the skills and knowledge to help you.
See the link to the JWPCreers’ Guide to Auto Enrolment.
For more information on our auto-enrolment, accountancy and business advisory, payroll services in York & Selby, Yorkshire, or to arrange a free business or wealth management health check, please contact us.
Our payroll team