Healthcare & Medical practices
- As a firm, JWPCreers LLP has a long history of working with medical and other healthcare practices.
- We are members of the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants (AISMA), an association of accountancy firms specialising in working for doctors and medical practitioners.
What we can offer you
- A knowledge and understanding of your business to provide you with practical proactive advice for your surgery.
- Accounts prepared to reflect the latest developments in primary care.
- Statistical information to enable practices to compare their performance with similar practices, locally and nationally, and highlight areas where improvements might be made.
- Preparing partnership and personal tax returns, and preparing superannuation certificates for submission to primary care trusts.
- Cash flow forecasting and setting levels of drawings.
- Advice on issues including VAT, partnership agreements, changes in partners and property.
- Assistance in setting up bookkeeping systems and outsourced bookkeeping and payroll services on a temporary or permanent basis.
How this will benefit you
- You will be working with experts with a strong track record in advising medical and healthcare practices on all accounting, finance, tax and practice management issues.
What does this mean to you?
- We understand the importance of quality financial information and knowing your business in your decision-making and will work with you to deliver services and advice tailored to your needs.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions contact:
Back to JWPCreers specialist sectors