- UK legislation governing businesses operating here can be a real minefield for home-grown businesses. For overseas businesses establishing UK operations, the challenges are even more demanding.
- Through working with many businesses setting up UK operations, we have developed a comprehensive range of services for clients in this sector.
- Our support allows businesses establishing here to stay compliant with the regular changes in UK accounting and tax regimes and to benefit from efficient and cost-effective finance functions, providing the management information they need for sound decision-making.
What we can offer you
- A team experienced in working with overseas businesses setting up in the UK and all the issues involved, including acquisition of existing UK businesses, company formations, registered office services and a comprehensive knowledge of compliance issues.
- Introductions to financial institutions and local businesses and assistance with assessing eligibility for grants.
- Outsourced financial services including bookkeeping, preparing management information, payroll and VAT administration.
How this will benefit you
- When you are setting up a business in an overseas country, expert advice is essential. Our experience in working with businesses establishing in the UK makes us ideally placed to provide the specialist advice necessary.
What does this mean to you?
- You can focus on establishing and building your business in the UK with the assistance of our wide-ranging support services.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions contact: