Fee Protection Insurance
- The likelihood of you or your business being investigated by the tax authorities is higher today than ever before. Random selection and industry specific targeting by HMRC will mean that our professional advice will be needed to state your case to the tax authorities. Should this occur you may incur significant professional fees and if your defence is unsuccessful perhaps an additional tax demand, with interest and penalties.
- Our taxation and accountancy experts will liaise with the authorities to provide them with relevant information and submit a detailed defence of your tax return.
- For a modest fee, we can provide Fee Protection Insurance covering the costs incurred by our specialists in defence of your enquiry from the Revenue authorities.
- As we do not self-insure we have teamed up with Abbey Tax, one of the UK`s leading providers of Fee Protection Insurance to ensure that full cover is provided to you in the event of an enquiry.
What we can offer you
The insurance covers fees arising in the event of an enquiry, investigation or dispute including:
- Inland Revenue full enquires.
- Inland Revenue aspect enquiries.
- VAT disputes.
- PAYE disputes.
- NI Contribution disputes.
- Appeals and tribunals.
How this will benefit you
- You will have absolute confidence that you have adequate resources to fully defend unfair tax demands.
What does this mean to you?
- Our team will be able to fully defend your case and achieve a fair result.
- Having Fee Protection Insurance means you do not have to worry about unexpected defence costs, enabling you to focus on making a success of your business.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions contact: