Taxation advice for entrepreneurs and businesses
A major factor holding back businesses is the increasing complexity and cost of the UK tax code.
Our highly experienced team of tax professionals has specialised in advising businesses of all sizes for many years, including all aspects of Corporation Tax, VAT, Capital Gains Tax, PAYE and National Insurance, Inheritance Tax, Stamp Duty and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
We provide well-rounded and balanced advice on all aspects of the taxation of businesses. Our aim is to help businesses:
Navigate their way through the complexity of complying with their statutory obligations, to ensure the right level of tax is paid at the correct time.
- Benefit from all the available reliefs, allowances and tax incentives that are available.
- Plan for not only for the business’s needs, but also their own personal circumstances, whether that is growing the business through acquisitions, or planning for their retirement.
- Put in place the most appropriate commercial structure for their business, one that meets their commercial and personal objectives whilst aiming to ensure minimisation of tax costs throughout their business cycle.
- Retain, encourage and incentivise key staff members.
Our advice to you will:
- Provide optimal business solutions based on our extensive knowledge of the legislation.
- Be in clear and easily understood terms.
- Support the business throughout, in the implementation of any advice and in running their businesses.
What does this mean for you?
- Taxation is a major cost to any business; effective planning for changes to your business to minimise this cost means more of the profits are available for your personal and business objectives.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions please contact: