Audit and Assurance
- Your audit may sometimes seem like a costly, time-consuming exercise to keep you compliant with the authorities – but when we conduct an audit, we go a step further.
- At the heart of the audit process is our assessment of the accuracy of your accounting records, which involves thoroughly reviewing your accounting systems and controls and detailed checking of records and transactions.
- We will also use our insight and knowledge of your business to offer proactive, bespoke advice and solutions.
What we can offer you
- An audit team with years of experience in performing audits for businesses of all sizes and types, a team fully and regularly trained to stay up to date with ongoing changes.
- Audits to support applications for funding from banks and other finance providers.
- Specialist audits for organisations including charities, pension funds, clubs and solicitors under the Solicitor’s Accounts Rules.
- Assurance reports prepared to an appropriate level of assurance, including corporate finance reports, reports under s21 of the Landlord and Tenant Act, independent examination reports for charities, and audit or assurance reports to funding bodies for grant applications.
How this will benefit you
We will use the audit to draw out information designed to benefit your business, tailored to your specific needs.
What does this mean to you?
- Peace of mind.
- Maximum value for money.
- The opportunity to build a relationship with our team of experts.
- Confidence that JWPCreers will help you to achieve your commercial goals and objectives.
- Our intelligent audits add real value to the compulsory process of staying compliant with your reporting obligations.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions contact:
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk and at www.cro.ie/ena/online-services-auditor-search.aspx under reference number C002886418
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact JWPCreers LLP in Selby and York.