- Anyone running a farm or farm-based business needs an expert team to turn to in dealing with all the general aspects of running a business as well as issues specific to farming and rural enterprises.
- Our specialist agricultural team is experienced in working with farming and rural businesses and we understand that as well as practical advice on day-to-day business issues, agricultural businesses often require more specialist support, for example succession and tax planning, including capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
What we can offer you
- An expert team experienced in all business issues and with an in-depth understanding of the agricultural sector.
- Assistance with diversification projects, including production of budgets, cash flow and profit forecasts, raising finance and advice on the best structure for new enterprises.
- Tax compliance and tax planning advice, including:
- Agricultural and business property relief and ensuring that a farm or estate is owned in the most tax-efficient way.
- Capital gains tax planning.
- The use of trusts.
How this will benefit you
- Our team of experts has a strong track record in advising farming and farm-based enterprises and can deliver advice that will help to make a real difference to your business.
What does this mean to you?
- You will have the peace of mind of working with people who appreciate the unique challenges that the farming sector faces.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions contact:
Back to JWPCreers specialist sectors
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact JWPCreers LLP in Selby and York.